I’m excited to announce that we have made a new package available for our Aquila Framework WordPress Themes — the “Pro” Package — that is compatible with WooCommerce and WP E-Commerce, two fantastic e-commerce solutions.
If you already have a one of our latest generation WordPress Themes, and you want to run a storefront, then you can upgrade to this new package by taking the following steps.
- Go to your account at my.i3dthemes.com
- Find your WordPress Theme from the summary list on your account home page, and click on the “License Information” icon
- Click the “Upgrade” button on the right side of the License Information summary.
- Proceed through the steps to upgrade to the Pro package. If you have a Multi-Site or Developer version, you will already qualify for this new package.
- Once you’ve run through the upgrade process, log in to your WordPress site dashboard
- From the left menu, go to the “Update Theme” menu option, which is probably at the very bottom of the menu (or available as a sub-menu from your THEME Framework menu.
- Run through the Update process.
- You’re done!
Now, all you need to do is go and grab WooCommerce or WP E-Commerce from the Plugins repository. Activate whichever one you want to go with.
If you’re going to use the WooCommerce system, be sure to have the WooCommerce plugin create the pages upon initialization.