Be informed, and know what our policies are on a range of topics by reading below.
Universal Terms and Conditions
Universal Terms and Conditions
The "Universal Terms and Conditions" (hereafter referred to UTaC) governs the use of products, services, and websites provided or operated by Lucky Marble Solutions Corp (hereafter referred to as LMSC).
The UTaC is an aggregate of individual, more specific terms and policies, and contains clauses stipulating common terms which are also found in each of the related policies.
Table of Contents
- General Terms
- Policies and Terms included within the UTaC
- Governing Law
Policies and Terms Included Within the UTaC
- End User License Agreement: governs the use of all software products
- Subscribed Service Usage Agreement:governs the use of any web hosting service proviced by LMSC
- Service and Support Policy: governs the terms and limits of any service or support offered
- Software Refund/Exchange Policy: governs the terms that a refund or exchange will be granted for purchased software
- Subscribed Service Refund/Cancellation Policy:governs the terms that a refund or cancellation will be granted for any subscribed service
- The download, purchase, or use of any product, service, or website, indicates your acceptance of this agreement.
- LMSC reserves all rights not expressly granted herein and the right to update this set of terms at any time without warning or notification.
- This agreement shall be governed by International Copyright Laws, International Treaty Provisions and the laws of Canada
- By accepting and installing any product, or use any service from LMSC, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, copy, or use the said product or service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- All products and services, in part or in whole, are sold, or in some cases given away, "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Because of the various hardware and software environments into products from LMSC may be installed, and your ability to use and understand the operation of your computer and installed software, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY KIND IS OFFERED.
- The user must assume the entire risk of using the product.
- THE LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT ONLY.
- LMSC is not responsible for the user's level of ability to use the software required to modify or use products sold by LMSC.
- The user must assume responsibility for understanding any software or web hosting requirements prior to downloading the product. Requirements are posted on the product details page found at the i3dTHEMES.com storefront.
- Unless express written statement is given by a representative of LMSC stating that LMSC will be hired for services, THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRODUCT. The only provision to this rule is in the case of the standard "Free Text Logo" modification for website template products which is a standard "explicitly promised" service.
Click on a policy to review.