Content Wizard Website PluginDefine special sections in your website that can be updated online, right through your web browser!
With the Content Wizard system, you will have the ability to create sections in your website that can be updated online.
Grant access to different users for different sections.
- Unlimited regions. Create as many content sections as you need for your website.
- Grant Access.Share the editing privileges with friends or clients. You can create accounts and give them access to update the content of different sections in your website online.
There are no limits to the number of regions that you can create or use in your website.
Editing regions is easy as you all you do is access the site with your web browser, log in, and then edit the content right in your web browser via the extremely popular Tiny MCE rich text editor (used by Microsoft, WordPress, Facebook, Apple, plus many more).
Set up user accounts, and then grant access to multiple individuals to manage each individual content region.
Secured Admininstration Dashboard
Manage your Content Wizard features through a web based dashboard, secured by your username and password.
You can enable additional, optional, functionality of CAPTCHA, and bad login attempt lockdown for additional security. The administrative area can also be forced to use your SSL certificate for the highest level of security.
Sub Administrator Accounts
In addition to the Super Administrator account, you can also create sub-administrator accounts that only have access to specific parts of your administrative area. This is often helpful if you want to delegate the management of basic adminstrative duties, but not give out the "keys to the kingdom".
Place a login box component in your sidebar, or in the middle of your page. You can now specify a landing page for each user group to be sent to once the user logs in, regardless of which page the login box is on.
Many of the buttons, menu items, and labels, are all configurable through our Syntax Configuration panel. Don't want to use the word "Login"? No problem, change it to whatever you like.
Getting the latest version of the system has never been easier. Through the administrative area, you can see what updates have been made, and also fetch the latest files to be applied to your system. Free updates for the duration of your basic support life-cycle (1 year, but can be extended).
As with all of our website plugins, the Content Wizard system requires the following:
- Unix/Linux Web Hosting Platform *
- Running the Apache web server
- With PHP 5+, and MySQL 5+
If you do not yet have web hosting, and need such an environment, we provide affordable web hosting plans that meet these requirements.
The Content Wizard website plugin is a server-side application and does not need software on your local PC or MAC to run. To install the system to your web server, you will have two options:
- Use our web-based installer via your web browser
- Manually install using an FTP progam such as FileZilla, FTP Voyager, or Adobe Dreamweaver (PC or MAC). Microsoft Windows website editors (such as SharePoint or Expression Web) will not transfer certain essential files, so we recommend a dedicated FTP client such as FileZilla if you are using a MS web editor.
If for whatever reason you have trouble installing the website plugin to your web hosting space, we can install the software for you. Configuring the system will still be your responsibility.