Be informed, and know what our policies are on a range of topics by reading below.
Subscribed Service Usage Agreement
Subscribed Services Usage Agreement (SSUA)
This is the Subscribed Services Usage Agreement (SSUA) policy for subscribed web services distributed by Lucky Marble Solutions (hereafter referred to as LMSC) doing business as WebTemplateHosting.com and FireWidget.com
Table of Contents
- Services Covered under this Policy
- Restriction of Use
- Governing Law
- Disclaimer of Warranty
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Subscribed Website Hosting Services
- Subscribed Widget Services
- Any other product or service developed or given by LMSC
- The use of any service indicates your acceptance of this SSUA and warranty.
- LMSC reserves all rights not expressly granted herein and the right to update this licensing agreement at any time.
Restrictions of Use
We will not provide services to those that are using our services for:
- Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another's right of publicity or privacy.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied ("linked") to your hosting account. LMSC encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this.
All services provided by LMSC may only be used for lawful purposes.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LMSC from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please contact us with the information required.
Examples of unacceptable material
This includes, but is not limited to:
- IRC Bots
- Proxy Scripts
- Pirated Software
- Banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Lottery sites
- Hate sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts
- This agreement shall be governed by International Copyright Laws, International Treaty Provisions and the laws of Canada
- By using any service LMSC, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this license. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, copy, or use the service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- All services, in part or in whole, are sold, or in some cases given away, "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Because of the various hardware and software environments into products from LMSC may be installed, and your ability to use and understand the operation of your computer and installed software, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY KIND IS OFFERED.
- The user must assume the entire risk of using the service.
- The liability of LMSC is limited to one (1) monthly subscription cost only.
- LMSC is not responsible for the user's level of ability to use the software required to modify or use services sold by LMSC.
- The user must assume responsibility for understanding any software or web hosting requirements prior to downloading the product. Requirements are posted on the product details page found at the LMSC storefronts.
- Notice of one week prior to the subscription billing date must be given in order to cancel a subscription.
Click on a policy to review.