Be informed, and know what our policies are on a range of topics by reading below.
Software Refund Policy
Refund and Exchange Policy
This is the Refund and Exchange Policy for products sold or developed by Lucky Marble Solutions Corp (hereafter referred to as LMSC) and its divisions.
The download or use of your product indicates your acceptance of this policy.
Refunds or Exchanges will be granted based on the following criteria only:
- when the product purchased from 'Lucky Marble' is defective* and cannot be fixed to work with your system
- the product has not yet been downloaded
If your request satisfies one of the above situations, it then is also subject to the following time-frame criteria:
- Refund or exchange will be granted so long as the purchase was within the last 15 days
- After 15 days, and up to 60 days after date of purchase, refunds are no longer available however we will offer an exchange for a similarly priced product.
- After 60 days, no refund or exchange will be given.
Situations where refunds or exchanges will, unequivocally, NOT be granted, include (but are not limited to):
- Downloading the product and finding you do not like it or your client does not like it. Online live demonstration products are provided so that you can make this determination prior to purchasing.
- Downloading the product and realizing you do not have the required software. Required software is listed on the product details page, and also throughout the checkout routine, so that you know exactly what software is required prior to puchasing.
- Downloading the product and finding that editing the product is beyond your skill-set. Video and/or written tutorials are available to help the editing process be as easy as possible -- there is no substitution for training though, so we recommend www.lynda.com
- Downloading the product and determining that it doesn't do what you want it to do. Online live demonstration products are provided so that you can make this determination prior to purchasing.
- Downloading the product and realizing that you will not end up using it.
- Downloading the product with intent to modify master source files, and finding that it will require more work than you anticipated. As these products are developed in a particular fashion, modifying dynamic content, such as flash or server side technology, may not use conventional means. Dynamic source files are provided without warranty, support, or guarantee that you will be able to update them to suit your needs.
- Downloading the product and realizing that your existing web host does not have sufficient or adequate technology to run the product. Basic software and hosting requirements are posted on the product details page in the online store which should be reviewed prior to purchasing.
- Downloading the product and realizing that your web editing software (Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web) is a "cracked" or "pirated" copy that is not compatable with our products. This clause is tied to clause ii "realizing you do not have the required software in order to edit the product". It is required that you have a fully legitimate copy of the required software. Failure to do so invalidates any possibility for a refund or our ability to provide you support.
Special Pricing Situations
- Refunds and exchanges are processed in our system such that the entire order is refunded, and then a new order is created.
- If the refunded/exchanged product was a part of a special offer discount, such as a discount based on the number of products ordered, which when removed from the order, the order no longer qualifies for the special offer, then the refund will be based on the difference between the original order price, and that of the new order (without the special offer discount).
- Other discounts (returning customer/loyalty rebate) may still apply to the new order.
Defective: Where a product does not operate in an expected fashion, as shown in the online demo, under normal conditions. In the situation of "Numo" Web Module products, if your web host does not have adequate ability to allow modifications to the "open_base" directive, or does not have the ability to run .htaccess files, or to modify standard permissions, it is not a case of "defective" software, but rather insufficient operating conditions. In this situation, you would be responsible for either A) getting your hosting company to change the setting, or B) make alternate arrangements with a different hosting company.
Click on a policy to review.