Be informed, and know what our policies are on a range of topics by reading below.
Subscribed Service Cancellation Policy
- Request for subscription cancellation must be received by telephone or email one (1) week prior to the scheduled billing date of the subscription.
- The 30 day money back guarantee does not does not cover if you decide to not use the hosting. You may cancel your hosting for subsequent months, if billed monthly, or subsequent years, if billed yearly, however the guarantee is in place to cover you that you'll be satisfied with your service. The 30 day money back guarantee will be issued if you unsatisfied with your service only.
- The 30 day money back guarantee does not apply to Domain Name Registration or other services. Domain Name Registration is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it can not be "returned" until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- WebTemplateHosting reserves the right to terminate any subscription following the conditions below.
- Termination of a subscription or account is not a matter that is taken lightly and is reviewed by all management of the corporation. Should your subscription or account be terminated, it is done on the grounds that are agreed upon by the entire management structure of WebTemplateHosting.com
- Notice of termination will be no less than two weeks before the next scheduled billing date
- If notice is given less than two weeks before the next scheduled billing date, the customer reserves the right to continue to use the service for another billing cycle.
- As subscription costs are billed after the fact, the client understands that there will be no compensation for the termination of subscription as any services already redeemed for the last billing cycle would not have been billed for
- Examples of reasons for subscription/account termination include, but are not limited to:
- Attempting to defraud WebTemplateHosting by using a service on more than the allowable number of domains
- Using the sevice provided by WebTemplateHosting for an illegal or immoral use
- Inappropriate conduct with staff of WebTemplateHosting via phone, email, fax or any other communication method
Click on a policy to review.