Placing a component within a page is easy as 1-2-3. Select-Copy-Paste. Of course, if you’ve never done it before, you may feel a bit apprehensive.
In most pre-bundled solutions, many components are pre-placed in your page. This is with the exception of those components that are for those things which you have not yet created, such as: a blog, a form, a support contact form, a guest-book, a registration box, a web pool.
Find the Component you wish to Copy
Referring to the specific help section for your product should tell you where you need to go to get the component code for components of that plug-in.
1-2-3 — Select-Copy-Paste
- Once on the page with the component code, place your cursor in the box that contains the code
- Press CTRL-A on your keyboard (to select all)
- Press CTRL-C on your keyboard (to copy)
- Next, go to the web page where you want the component on, and place your cursor in the region where you want the component
- Press CTRL-V on your keyboard (to paste)
- Save your page
- Publish/Transfer it out to your web server