- Login to the NUMO administrative area (ie http://www.yoursite.com/numo/)
- Expand open the “Polls” menu option
- Click on the “Manage” option
On the “Manage” page, you should see a list of all of the polls that have been created.
- Click on the “Edit” link, to the right of the poll you would like to edit
- Make necessary changes to the ‘name’ and ‘question’ values you have set
- To save your changes, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page
Manage Poll Options
- Create A New Option: To create a new option for the poll, click on the “Add New Option” button at the “Options” section. Once you have clicked on the “Add New Option” button, a new option should appear at the end of the list. By default, this field will be given a name of “Enter Option Label”.
- Change Option Order: When you hover your mouse over they gray area of a field, your mouse cursor should change to the “move” cursor. The move cursor has been circled in green in the image below.
To move the field up or down, click o the gray area of the field you would like to move. While holding the mouse button down, drag the field up or down in the list.
Release your mouse button once you have moved the field to the location you would like it to appear.
- To save any changes made to the fields, you will need to click the “Save” button at the end of the page.