- Login to the NUMO administrative area (ie http://www.yoursite.com/numo/)
- Expand open the “Newsletter” menu option
- Expand open the “Subscribers” menu option
- Click on the “Import” option
- Locate and select your CSV file to import
- Click the “Continue” button
- Select the header in your CSV file that defines the “Name” of the subscribers
- Select the header in your CSV file that defines the “Email” of the subscribers
- Select the subscription list(s) you would like to import the new subscribers into
- Click the “Import” button
Once the system has completed process the file, you will be directed to a “results report” that will let you know how many subscribers have been successfully imported into the system and how many (if any) errors were found.
In the ‘sample.csv’ file, imported in this example, we purposely made an error on line 5 to show how the system handles errors in your CSV file.
If the system detects an issue with the information for one or more of the subscribers that you attempt to import, it will list the line number and a short description of the issue, to help you correct the problem.