When composing or editing a newsletter message, one of the toolbar options is ‘insert image’. To allow this feature to function fully and allow uploads, you will need to allow write permissions on the ‘uploads’ folder.
To update the permissoins for the ‘numo/modules/blog/uploads/’ folder on your server, you should be able to do so through your hosting control panel, or with an FTP client.
Below is an example of how to update file permissoins on the remote server using FileZilla.
- Connect to your server using FTP
- Expand open the ‘numo’ folder
- Expand open the ‘modules’ folder
- Expand open the ‘blog’ folder
- Right-click on the ‘uploads’ folder
- Select the ‘File permissions…’ option
- Update the file permissions to 777