- Login to the NUMO administrative area (ie http://www.yoursite.com/numo/)
- Expand open the “Listing Types” menu option
- Click on the “Settings” Option
This allows you to modify the background and text color used in the different sections of the listing layouts. To modify a layout, click on the ‘box’ for the layout. You will then be redirected to a page where you can make changes.
Once on the “configure layout” page, you will be able to re-configure the background and/or text colors for each of the sections of the layout, by clicking a layout section. When you click on a layout section, its current color settings will appear under the “Manage Colors” heading to the left.
To save your layout changes, click the “Save” button, or to return to the configure page without saving, click the “Cancel” button.
This allows you to control what parts of the listing service module, that visitors will have access to.
- Search listings using the “search” component: if un-checked, this setting will require the visitor to login to an account before they will be shown the search component.
- View search results or the ‘display’ component(s) output: if un-checked, this setting will require the visitor to login to an account before they will be able to see any search results, or the content generated by any “display” component that you have placed in your website.
- View full listing details: if unchecked, this setting will require the visitor to login to an account before they will be able to view the full details page for the individual listings.
This allows you to select a currency symbol to use when displaying money values in listings.
Listings Per Page
Allows you to select the maximum number of listings you would like the search results, and display components, to show at a time.