- Login to the NUMO administrative area (ie http://www.yoursite.com/numo/)
- Expand open the “Listing Service” menu
- Click on the “Manage Types” menu option
- Click on the “Manage” link option to the right of the listing type you would like to manage
A short title or description of the listing type that will be used within the administrative area.
Create A New Field
To create a new field within the listing type, click on the “Add New Field” button at the bottom of the “Fields” section. Once you have clicked on the “Add New Field” button, a new field should appear at the end of the list. By default, this field will be given a name of “Enter Field Name”.
Changing Field Properties
For each field within a form, there are three setting options:
- Name: the name of the field that will be displayed within the administrative area, or when the field is shown on your website
- Type: the type of input the field accepts. There are eight types of input available.
- Text: a single line input that allows text to be entered
- Textarea: a multi-line input that allows text to entered
- Multiple-Select: an input that allows you to set options that can be selected from
- Dropdown List: an input that allows you to set options that can be selected from. Visitor can only select a single option.
- Heading: allows you to enter a single line of text that will appear on your form. No input is requested from the visitor.
- Link: a single line input that allows a website address to be entered
- Money: a single line input that allows a number to be entered. This field also allows options to be set for a drop down search option.
- Number: a single line input that allows a number to be entered. This field also allows options to be set for a drop down search option.
- Searchable: whether or not a value is searchable when visitors use the search component for the listing type. If this setting is set to “Yes”, the field will appear as a search option.
To save any changes made to the fields, you will need to click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Change Field Order
When you put your mouse over the gray area of a field, your mouse cursor should change to the move cursor. The move cursor has been circled in green in the image below.
To move the field up or down, click on the gray area of hte field you would liek to move. While holding the mouse button down, drag the field up or down within the list.
Release your mouse button, once you have moved the field to the location you would like it to appear.
To save any changes made to the fields, you will need to click the”Save” button at the bottom of the page.