- Login to the NUMO administrative area (ie http://www.yoursite.com/numo/)
- Expand open the “Blog” menu option
- Click on the “Create” option
- Enter details for the blog
- Name: Name of the blog (ie “Aaron’s Blog”)
- Description: A Brief summary of what the blog is about. This summary will be used within the RSS Feed for the blog.
- Allow comments to be submitted: Whether visitors should be able to submit comments or not
“Checked“: Visitors will see an option to submit comments on the blog when viewing the individual post or its comments.
“Un-checked“: Visitors will not see an option to submit comments when reviewing the post. If comments were previously enabled and submitted, a link will be shown to review the existing ocmments, but no new comments can be added.
- Require visitors to be logged in to submit comments
“Checked“: Users will be required to be logged in prior to submitting comments
“Un-checked“: Users will not be required to log in prior to submitting comments.
- Notify contributor(s) when new comments are submitted: Whether contributors should be notified about new comments, or not.
“Checked”: All of the contributors for the blog will be sent an email message alerting them of the new comment.
“Un-checked“: No notification will be sent out.
- Require comments to be approved: Whether new comments require approval
“Checked“: New comments will not be displayed until an administrator or contributor for the blog reviews and approves the comment.
“Un-Checked“: New comments will be displayed on the website as soon as they are submitted.
- Click the “Create” button to create the new blog