You can select an entire tag, or blog of code from your Library page.
You can do this in Code view or Design view.
- To select a tag in 'Code' view open the page and switch to Code view
- right click on the 'opening' part of the tag, and click the 'Select Tag' command
- the entire tag will be selected
- to do this in the Design window, just open the page to Design view
- place your mouse on the item you want to select ( an item wrapped in a tag )
- locate the 'tag' in the Quick Tag Selector bar and click it to highlight the entire tag in the page