You can remove an entire tag, or blog of code from your Library page.
You can do this in Code view or Design view.
- To remove a tag in 'Code' view open the page and switch to Code view
- right click on the 'opening' part of the tag, and click the 'Select Tag' command
- the entire tag will be selected
- now, just press the Delete Key on your keyboard
- to do this in the Design window, just open the page to Design view
- place your mouse on the item you want to Delete ( an item wrapped in a tag )
- locate the 'tag' in theQuick Tag selection toolbar and click it to highlight the entire tag in the page
- then press the Delete Key on your keyboard