Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/expression-fp/menus/ folder.
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the expression-fp to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the ( menu_top.htm or menu_side.htm ) pages to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- select the ( Button Name ) text that you'll be changing, with your mouse
- right click on the selected Button name text then click on 'Hyperlink Properties…'
- in the 'Text to display:' text field, type in a new name
- click OK to save
- your 'menu_top.htm or menu_side.htm' Library page will now display the new button name