Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/dreamweaver/menus/ folder.
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the dreamweaver to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the ( menu_top.htm or menu_side.lbi ) pages to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- select the ( Button Name ) text that you'll be changing, with your mouse
- with the button text selected, type in the new name
- if you 'lose' the hyperlink ( as in it turns black, not the hyperlink blue )
- re-select your new 'text'
- and use the 'Point to file' hyperlink tool in the 'Properties' panel to restore the link to the web page