Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/dreamweaver/menus/ folder.
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the dreamweaver to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the ( menu_top.htm or menu_side.lbi ) pages to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- double click or just select the 'Button text' you'll be removing
- with the 'Button text' selected, click on the right most</li> tag on the Quick Tag selector bar
- press Delete on your keyboard