Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/dreamweaver/menus/ folder.
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the dreamweaver to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the ( menu_top.htm or menu_side.lbi ) pages to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- select the 'Menu Button' text you want to change, with your mouse
- with the button text selected, click on the 'Point to file' hyperlink tool in the 'Properties' panel, and hold/drag the mouse and connect to the new page you want to link to
- the link to your new page will now be displayed in the 'Link' text field in the 'Properties' panel