Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/expression-fp/menus/ folder.
- before adding a new button, first make sure to create the page you are going to be linking this button too!!!
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the expression-fp to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the ( menu_top.htm or menu_side.htm ) pages to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- determine where you want to add your new menu item
- place your mouse between the bullet and the text of the existing menu item that will located to the right of the new menu item ( if this sounds a bit confusing, just experiment to see what happens )
- press the Enter key on your keyboard to create a new list item
- type in your new menu button name
- select the new text
with your mouse
- right click on the selected text and click on the 'Hyperlink…' command
- browse to a page to link to, or type in the name of the page directly
- click OK and when you're done, your new menu button should be the 'Hyperlink Blue' and underlined like the other buttons text