Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/expression-fp/image_components/ folder.
- import your new themed object image into your websites ( Site / themed_images ) folder
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the expression-fp to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the themed_object.htm page to open the page in the editing (design) panel
- switch to Design view
- select the image with your mouse and press the Delete key on your keyboard
- expand the Site / themed images folder and scroll until you see your new image
- drag your replacement image from thethemed_images folder, onto the themed_object.htm page
- click on the new themed image with your mouse to select it, then click on the Formatting menu to change the Paragraph style to (None)
- when the Formatting menu opens, change from Paragraph <p> to (None)
- right click on your image and select 'Picture Properties…'
- type an name for your themed image into the Alternate Text: (field), this name will be used by screen readers and search engines to identify the image to Accessibility programs
- save to update