Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/dreamweaver/logos/ folder.
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the dreamweaver to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the logo.lbi page to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design mode
- select the 'Website Name' or you updated text with your mouse
- click on the 'Point to file' hyperlink tool, in the 'Properties' panel, and hold and drag to a new page to complete the hyperlink
- the newly linked page will be displayed in the 'Link' text field: