Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/dreamweaver/logos/ folder.
prep: review the lessons on working with graphics, and importing files .. then import your logo into your websites (Site / logo) folder.
- import your logo into the websites Site / logo folder
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the dreamweaver to expand and view it's pages
- double click on the logo_graphic.lbi page to open the page in the editing (design) window
- switch to Design view
- click on the + next to the Site folder to expand and view it's contents
- click on the + next to the logo to expand and view it's files
- locate your graphic logo image in your logo folder ( or the folder you imported the graphic into if not the logo folder )
- drag the image from the logo folder onto the 'logo_graphic.lbi' page
- enter an 'Alt' text name for your logo into the 'Alt' text field in the 'Properties' panel
- in the Alternate Text: field, type in your website name to be used for screen readers