prep: review the lessons on working with graphics, and importing files .. then import your logo into your websites (Site / logo) folder.
Please Note: “Include-files” referenced in this tutorial will now be found within the Library/expression-fp/logos/ folder.
- import your logo into the websites Site / logo folder
- click on the + next to the Library folder to expand and view it’s contents
- click on the + next to the expression-fp to expand and view it’s pages
- double click on the logo_graphic.htm page to open the page in the editing (design) window
- click on the + next to the Site folder to expand and view it’s contents
- click on the + next to the logo to expand and view it’s files
- locate your graphic logo image in your logo folder ( or the folder you imported the graphic into if not the logo folder )
- drag the image from the logo folder onto the ‘logo_graphic.htm‘ page
- right click on the new image, and select ‘Picture Properties…‘
- in the Alternate Text: field, type in your website name to be used for screen readers
**Important** We don’t want the image to be formatted by your web editor.. some Microsoft web editors may change the text formatting by applying a Paragraph tag to your new image… you can manually remove the Paragraph formatting if this happens
- click on the logo graphic with your mouse to select it
- click on the Formatting Menu then change the Paragraph formatting to
- click on the Save button