When talking about editing and using a website template or website module, we like to use the analogy of buying a car.
When you buy a car, whether it is your very first car, or just a new car, there are going to be things that you've never experienced before.
Either way, plain and simple, you're going to need to take responsibility for your initial lack of knowledge. Have no fear, we'll show you how to remedy the situation!
- If you have never driven before, then it would probably be a good idea that you get the basics of driving down (for example: how to use your website editor)
- If you HAVE driven before (so this isn't your first website template) then there are likely features in this vehicle you've never used before, or are different
from your last vehicle (stereo, heated seats, power mirrors, 4 wheel drive.. aka flash components, menu components, include files, images etc)
Having said that, we've divided our training and support into THREE tiers or levels.
So, to get more to the point, we do include much of our training for no charge (tier 1 and tier 2). But for the more advanced support (tier 3), we do charge by the half hour. Please click
each tab to learn more about each support option, or click next.
- Tier/Level 1 is documentation to get you started using the product, and product specific tutorials (like your car manual)
- Tier/Level 2 is a email support option if there's something wrong with the product -- much like calling the service department because of a pinging in the engine
- Tier/Level 3 is one-on-one training/support for advanced issues -- much like having to take your car in for repair because of a minor fender-bender, or training on how to do crazy race track "drifting" (one-on-one training currently not available)
i3dTHEMES is a division of Lucky Marble Solutions Corp
Copyright © Lucky Marble Solutions Corp